1st Doc appointment in the morning - I'm scared it's twins!

dreamy

Cycle 16 BFP!!!
Reaction score
I have my first appointment tomorrow morning (11 hours from now).

I was on Clomid for 9 months and when I finally got my BFP, it was only 5DPO. I've also already gained about 10 pounds even though I've been really careful with what I eat. This really makes me wonder if it's twins.

I'm so nervous! Of course, I will be thrilled no matter what, but I'm still so scared!

I had put on 10 pounds by the time I was 8 weeks and I've only got one muffin in there....but I guess you'll find out in the morning :winkwink:

Good luck! :thumbup:

Good luck today hun, its completely natural to feel that way and what will be will be, twins are a blessing.
Look forward to your update.

If it's not twins, then I can't blame all this extra weight on that! :haha:

I got my first BFP at 6dpo and although I haven't stood in the scales yet I've put on loads already but there is definitely only one baby bean in there for me :thumbup:

My thoughts will be with you and even if it is twins you'll be fine as scary as it seems. :thumbup:

I also got my first BFP at 5dpo confirmed by blood 6dpo.
let us know how you go?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf64b1.aspx

I didn't put on any extra weight, that could be water retention, I had some bloating but the biggest thing was how early my symptoms started & how pronounced they were, I'm no bigger now than I was with my son either. I think a scan or your uterus size is the only way to be sure! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->