1st IVF cycle in April

Thanks for the progesterone tips! I put the bottle in my bra to warm the oil a little so it's thinner- advice from the clinic nurse. And so far it's been ok but the first day however I did it made the next day ache! It felt like a hard not was there. Been taking in the morning so I'm moving around and not laying still in bed after.

I had 12 mature retrieved and 7 fertilized! Doing my 5 day transfer tomorrow!

Congrats mango! Yay for transfer. Hope it goes smoothly tomorrow.
I have my test date tomorrow. Ready for this wait to be over. I have literally not symptoms, so just want some sort of answer so we know what to do next.

Mango - Yay transfer!! Good luck!

Myshel - I already said this on another board, but best of luck tomorrow!!!! :dust:

afm, I'm still 9 days from my beta... this is torture!!

Myshel- how'd your test go?!? crossing my fingers!

Koj- isn't the tww the worst!? It's exciting but difficult!

We ended up with an excellent quality embryo which was transferred. They were all so excited at the clinic and my doc said it is the best embryo he has seen in years! We had 2 others- and fairly excellent, and a great one as far as quality...don't remember the ratings. and they called me today saying the other 2 questionable embryos didnt look good enough to freeze today, but at least we had one awesome one and 2 good ones left.

Test day is next wednesday! We are so busy the next week so it should fly by. fingers crossed for everyone!

mango - welcome to the PUPO club! Sounds like you have a top contender and a very good chance :) I also had 1 transferred and 2 frozen with 2 questionables that didn't make it to the freezing stage!!! it's eerily similar! haha

My beta is on Tuesday so we're only one day apart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->