1st Month Actively Trying! Tesco OPK! UPDATE POSITIVE!!:)

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wanted to you to help me.
First month actively trying, i have some Tesco brand OPK and i will try one today as i feel a twinge in my ovary and have had lots of yellow CM.
Please advise.
Last time we :sex: was last Thursday 30th June, i was CD12, today is CD17.

Well here it is, it looks neg as its lighter but i cant be far off. When shall i try again?
Will they always show faint if your not close to Ov?

Attachments

• SNV30582.jpg
    SNV30582.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
Hiya, Mine were like that yesest line yesterday, The test line has to stronger or the same as the control line.

I tested at 11am and didnt even get a test line today, gonna try again at 5pm.

Im doing mine everyday now, in the morn and afternoon.

No surge yest. Best time to test is the afternoon, typically. However, if you have the IC's, then definitely test 2x's a day.

Hi, update:
I have Yesterday (am)
Yesterday (pm)
and this morning with FMU.
We :sex: last night though.

Attachments

• SNV30580.jpg
    SNV30580.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
Mine yesterday looked like your bottom one. Don't think it's quite a positive yet, maybe try again later? I tried a smiley test one last night after I did my pm one, but it was negative. We still :sex:cause DH is now away until Friday night, plus I had EWCM yesterday, so figured we're in with a chance maybe.

Did I ask you yesterday if you're charting? If so what is your temp doing? Hoping mine will shoot up tomorrow, confirming ovulation.

I'm not charting no but i did just take another OPK and it is darker so hopefully got it as OH is out later also!

Will i have missed it?
Say if its pos tomorrow?

Once you get a positive it means you 'should' ovulate 12-36 hours from then.. :) xxx

Okay so here is my POSITIVE!

Attachments

• SNV30598.jpg
    SNV30598.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
Wow yep definitely! :happydance: Get busy!

Oh dear though this makes me think mine definitely wasn't positive seeing that. Oh well, we will see!

Sad thing is DH is away tonight and tomorrow!! but we :sex: Tuesday night...still a chance?

Yeah definitely still a chance - those swimmers will have had a chance to get to where they need to be, so fingers crossed when the egg appears, hey presto!:thumbup:

Wow, that is definitely positive!!! Good thing they tell you in advance that you will be ovulating, so hopefully he will get home in time! Good luck!

Beautiful positive! Good luck and much :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->