October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@HalfricanMa wow that is seriously confusing, what do you think is going on?? That latest test looks like a nice positive and darker than before. This is a longshot but with the tests with the half-line did you possibly have them resting against an LH test? Sometimes the dye can creep up.

@HalfricanMa wow that is seriously confusing, what do you think is going on?? That latest test looks like a nice positive and darker than before. This is a longshot but with the tests with the half-line did you possibly have them resting against an LH test? Sometimes the dye can creep up.
I realized the half line tests are most likely because i was placing them on the test wrapper but the “do not eat” packet inside kept it from being flat. I have to stop doing that. I think the dye keeps settling down to one side because i’ve gotten into a habit of that.

@HalfricanMa I would see if they would do another beta just to be sure and for peace of mind at this point. I also had a few that developed like that too from the same brand.

What on earth...........?
I do have to say, I think it's highly suspicious, that lopsided line. But.....it's so dark!!! wtf?!
What is your next move? And have you tried another test brand again? I know you had the CB but that one had a weird line too. How on earth are you getting all these super strange lines...?! but they're getting DARKER?
I am so invested in this now lol; I really hope you get some answers soon, not more questions.

I asked the doc for a follow up. We’re very busy with an accident regarding my dd. My poor baby girl was in icu for almost 24 hrs and that is the most terrified i have been. She’s now discharged from the hospital. Had probably my entire church praying for her and it went from one er, ambulance transport to a different hospital for a neuro consult, nearly 24 hrs in icu, then discharge! Omg I am exhausted. Through all that i felt pregnant so i peed on the stick. @NightFlower this is how it dried. I had left for the hospital again and thats why i only took a pic 1 min into the wait. But then this is a few hours later. Im wrecked.

IMG_4623.jpeg

Hubby officially knows! I had a whole cute plan for this morning and yesterday as we were leaving to go somewhere he randomly asked me. I am a horrible liar so I said yes, I am. He took it pretty good and I told him he ruined the surprise, but glad to get it off my chest. lol I don’t want to tell the kids for a bit though.

@HalfricanMa what a rollercoaster! I'm so glad your baby girl is okay! That dried test leaves little to doubt, looking forward to your next test! ❤️

oh my goodness @HalfricanMa , I am so sorry you went through that but so happy all is OK now! I can't even imagine. My greatest fear is anything "major" happening to my kids. I'm so sorry it was your reality. prayers she continues to do fine.

Jules that is so sweet. What tipped him off? I wanted to say to you earlier but kept forgetting -- someone once told me that people like to share burden, especially closed loved ones. They may feel left out if they hear about events after the fact rather than being included in the whole event, if that makes sense. I don't know it hit me hard because I'm always trying to not burden people with my issues but I know she's right, people want to know, for better or worse. So I'm glad you were able to share with him! But with those strong lines and numbers, I bet you don't have anything to worry about anyway!

Do you ladies still think it’s pertinent to get another blood draw or am I just being dumb, naive, and/or overly hopeful?
True question because dd has her post-hospital follow up with our family doc tomorrow afternoon and doc said she’ll order the bloodwork again for me if i desire.

Oh my gosh @HalfricanMa that is terrifying I’m so so sorry! Sending love and prayers. And a follow-up beta is for sure a good idea <3

I absolutely would just to get a better idea of what's going on. Additional bloods can really only be helpful, right? And if they're going up at all, maybe your ob can do some further investigation, sooner. and if you're going to be in the clinic tomorrow anyway...........might as well says I!

@HalfricanMa sorry about your dd hope she gets better soon. I would definitely get another draw to see what your numbers are doing. Seems like your test is getting darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->