1st OPK ever with PCOS!

TTC.our2nd.

Mommy to My Princess <3
Reaction score
My OPK's finally came!! It's my 1st time using them..I did the 1st one today at 3:15. Today is the 46th day of my cycle- I know that it's not positive but I guess I wasn't expecting so much color? What's the norm for your cycles? Do you think I ov'd or is it still possible?

xx

Attachments

• OPK1.jpg
    OPK1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16
This is how mine have been since I started testing this cycle. How long is your average cycle?

Attachments

• P5280499.jpg
    P5280499.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 14
thanks for sharing ttc1soon!
Do you think that you ov'd because in your pic they all look fainter than the control line. fx'd that it gets darker for you!! :thumbup:
Unfortunately, I don't have regular cycles...I have PCOS and they are very irregular :(

My OPK's finally came!! It's my 1st time using them..I did the 1st one today at 3:15. Today is the 46th day of my cycle- I know that it's not positive but I guess I wasn't expecting so much color? What's the norm for your cycles? Do you think I ov'd or is it still possible?

xx

There's no way of telling yet if you already O'd unless you're temping, but your line looks perfectly normal for any time during your cycle except the surge. It's not nearly dark enough to be a surge. Hopefully you'll get your positive soon, though! I just had a 98 day cycle with no O and 6 weeks of spotting. Now on CD11 and the opks are pretty dark but not positive and I have had bleeding and/or spotting every day, so I definitely know how frustrating it is!

No, I haven't o'd yet, I hope it comes in the next day or so. I am worried it might not because its my first cycle since my miscarriage and the first time I miscarried I didn't ovulate for a few cycles but I am staying hopeful. Usually you'll ovulate something like 10-16 days before AF starts so if you have a long cycle you might still be able to catch it, I don't know though, I'm not too familiar with PCOS.

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o606/EnJ0509/20120530_214221.jpg
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o606/EnJ0509/20120530_214125.jpg these are what mines looked like for the entire month of may im also doing the smep plan i hope this works. i finally got my first + opk on monday and they're still +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->