1st prenatal appointment

Rican47

Reaction score
So tomorrow morning will be my 1st dr appointment and although I know it's more basics I'm excited to reach this point. I'm dreading the whole family medical history questions because a lot of times I just don't know the details. Is there really anything they 're looking for specifically that'll be informative about baby? That way I don't waste time listing unimportant things ?

How exciting! All that medical history/family history is mainly dor your safety and safety of the baby...they want to make sure that if there are any precautions they need to take, they do it early....things like high blood pressure, diabetes are very important factors that can affect the pregnancy. Good luck!

In my first appointment, they already knew most of my family medical history, but this time it was more of asking about my OH. Unfortunately, he doesn't really know much about it.

They were mostly looking to see if there was a history of CP, and other possible birth defects.

I also told a few updated things about both my parents health because I wanted to make sure it was in my file should something come up with my health 5-10 years down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->