1st tri cravings/foods you've gone off??

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Cravings - chocolate, egg fried rice and curry sauce from Chinese, pickled onion space raders, Dr Pepper, fizzy water, tomatoes and cucumber and all types of berries, specially frozen berries.

Gone off - meat, pizza, water!?, most hot meals at the minute, bread, butter, carbs in general, cant stomach rice or pasta unless rice is from the Chinese haha

This pregnancy mirrors my first which is a girl, exact same cravings, and going on bread/toast is the biggest thing for me, the smell of toast cooking makes me violently sick hahaha

Basically everything grosses me out right now. Haha

yeah i'm just not really into anything, ha. Nothing sounds good to me. Thankfully the MS hasn't started yet! With my son it started right at 6 weeks which is today for me.

Food is a real problem for me this time round. Mostly I don’t feel like eating anything but then i’ll have a craving for something and can’t get enough of that one thing then the very next day it will seem like the most disgusting thing in the world.

I’ve had cravings for salt and vinegar crisps, cheddar cheese and pickled onion, Chinese food, chips and bbq sauce, fizzy orange or lemonade juice, chicken noodle soup, cucumber, berries, pineapple, pretty much every day it’s something different.

As for aversions pretty much everything apart from the things i’ve been craving but especially meat, coffee, cooked vegetables, most sweets and cakes, chocolate.

I've been craving pork scratchings which is weird because I dont normally like them. Also loving biscuits and peanut M&Ms. Really loving milk as well.
Not keen on pasta no more and the thought of a ham and tomato sandwich just makes me gag.

At the start I couldn’t eat most things, other than cold tomato basil pasta, but I could only eat that really slowly (makes me feel sick thinking about it now though)

I couldnt and still can’t stomach water. I’ve been loving fizzy drinks like Fanta or lemonade though. X

Thinking about everything mentioned above makes me sick. The smell of all food makes me sick, but strangely enough once I put it in my mouth everything feels and tastes ok and I can stomach them. Its just thinking about and smelling food that makes me want to puke....STRANGE I know..:wacko::-k

Oh actually baths have made me feel sick and still do! I don’t know why lol. I love baths, so I’m pretty sad about it. I hope it doesn’t last the whole pregnancy! X

Craved nothing at all my first two pregnancies and have two little girls !

This pregnancy especially the first 20 weeks I ate nothing but cheese ! It was ridiculous the amount I was eating lol and baby is a boy !

The only thing I cannot eat as it makes me feel sick is cereal with cold milk ! Which I love as a snack too!

Thinking about everything mentioned above makes me sick. The smell of all food makes me sick, but strangely enough once I put it in my mouth everything feels and tastes ok and I can stomach them. Its just thinking about and smelling food that makes me want to puke....STRANGE I know..:wacko::-k

I still gag at the smell of certain foods cooking too mince meat , gammon those sort of things but fine once it’s on the plate !

Sugger, just curious what are pork scratching?

U know when u cook pork. And u get the fat on it and it goes real crispy. Well that's what pork scratchings are. I dont normally like them but in the past week I've gone through 3 large packets Haha.

I was like that with DD. The smell of certain foods had me gagging.

U know when u cook pork. And u get the fat on it and it goes real crispy. Well that's what pork scratchings are. I dont normally like them but in the past week I've gone through 3 large packets Haha.
Thanks for clearing that up! So can you just buy pork fat separate ordo you have to buy the whole piece it’s attached to?

Ladies I’m with you on the smell of food or thought of it,but I can eat mostly anything. I just try to not think about it too much!

I fancy something one minute then go to eat it and feel really sick! Or I'm starving one minute or starving sicky the next, I cant win, it seemed really black and white with my last 2 pregnancies on this one I dont know what the hell I want hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->