1st trimester symptoms coming back in 3rd

buttonz3

Reaction score
Hi all, was just wondering who had symptoms in their 1st trimester and they have restarted in their 3rd? This is my 3rd baby and the 1st 2 pregnancies were pretty straight forward apart from the odd thing her or there and apart from general tiredness i felt fine throughout both pregnancies but this time i suffered from bad morning sickness from 5 weeks right through to 18 weeks, nausea, headaches, dizzyness you name it. From about 18 weeks i generally felt ok but for the past few weeks gradually all my 1st trimester symptoms have started to come back and are just getting worse as the days are going on with the added bonus of exhaustion now im struggling to even go a couple of hours without feeling like i could fall asleep. Iv had my bloods checked and although my iron levels are slightly low my midwife has just told me to continue with a pregnancy supplement. Im 30 weeks now but feel like i should be nearing the end with how im feeling and dreading another 10 weeks of this. Sorry for the long post just needed a rant. Thanks for reading. :winkwink:

Aw I had hg in 1st tri and then went through another patch of feeling really sick and being sick at 28 weeks lasted 2 weeks then went again then yesterday for no reason I was really sick while out walking
Hopefully you will feel better soon

I am 32 weeks tomorrow. I felt rubbish and on and off sickly and tired till 16 weeks. Only vomited once tho as i hate being sick. I fight it lol. I got to 16 weeks and things faded off. Got a cute bump. Energy back and stopped feeling sick.

now im tired emotional and fed up. Felt abit sickly in the evenings this week. Dont want to do much and feel unmotivated.

Ill be glad when its over now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->