1yr BLW meal ideas?

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
im totally stuck for meal ideas, for breakfast she has baby cereal balls or breakfast muffins and for tea she mainly has stuff like jacket potato and cheese, scrambly egg on toast, meat potato and veg, eggy bread, fish potato and veg etc plus she has 2 extra pieces of fruit a day

so that covers her protein and some of her carbs / fruit and veg, but am totally stuck for lunch ideas, need something easy to make / cheap, and different from what shes already having cos it seems like she's eating the same food over and over and it cant be good for her, need it to be mainly carbs / vegetables but just cant think of much other than vegetable mash cake things which dont sound too appetising or stuff like veg soup which i know she would just pour straight over herself lol

x

I found a great web site with loads of great recipes for BLW - you'd be able to find loads of ideas on there! I'll pm it to you though, don't think I'd be allowed to post it as it's a link to another forum.
I've made a few of the bits off there and they have gone down really well!

i still give rhys the same, toast, sarnies, crackers, fruit, yoghurt, bread stick etc for lunch,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->