2-3 cm dilated and 70% effaced at 35 weeks?

lmp1505768

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I was wondering if anyone had ever been dilated/effaced this early and gone to term?

I was barely a fingertip dilated at 32 weeks(I know because I was having some bleeding so they checked) and my CL was 2.7-2.9cm.

So clearly I'm making some progress down there. But I'm not even 35 weeks until tomorrow!

What are the chances of making it to 37 weeks?

Side note:this is my second baby. Baby #1 went at 38 weeks and 6 days weighed 8 lbs 5 oz :)

TIA ladies!

I'm 3cm dilated and 90% effaced at 36W+0d. I asked the doctor if I'm going to deliver early. She said the cervix condition and the delivery date is not related. So take it easy

I was 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced at 36 weeks last time (was never checked before then) and delivered at 38+4 weeks, so I guess you just never know. I hope you hit 37 at least! :thumbup:

I have had a cervix length of 3mm since 24 weeks 1cm dilated and almost fully effaced and baby still not here. Just been taken off bed rest due to how far along I am and walking, sex, , Cleaning and I was cleaning pretty m u ch the whole time.. stopped taking progesterone to so I think your body eill have baby when it wants to

I was 2cm for 10 weeks with DD, don't remember my effacement :)

At 35 I was 3cm, 50% effaced, at 36wk I was the same and at 37 I was 3-4cm and 70%. Don't worry about your dilation. Just keep your feet up and relax :)

I was almost 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced for several weeks. I still had to get induced at 41 weeks.

it seems like most made it full term at least ,so that's reassuring :)

Trying to take it easy ever since our pre term scare at 32 weeks but with a VERY energized 2.5 year old running around, its not exactly an option. Though I may have purchased an inlatable pool for her to play in for hours so I can relax "poolside" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->