2 bed flat inside a house?

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Does anyone live in a flat inside a house?
im moving end of next week to a 2bed flat but its inside a massive town house. Its different to being in a block but wondered if anyone else lives in one and how do you find it? Good decision? Bad?

we do :)
its a HUGE white house, split into 5 flats, our front door is the actual houses front door, we are on the ground floor.

i love it, we share the garden with everyone else but to be honest no one uses it except LO & i.
only problem we have is the spiders! lol but we have the basement underneath us.

everyone else owns their flat except us..

xxx

Well an old guy lives in basment ( self contained flat) he owns that and garden. we have a girl above him.(ground floor) then us then another mum and small kid and then rented rooms right at top. i live the flat as we have front and back huge bay windows but its new for me as used to live in a block few yrs ago lol

I used to live in a flat in a house, it was a Georgian terrace and they'd all been split into flats. I really liked it. I've never lived in a block but comparing it to friends flats I preferred ours, it was much bigger and there wasn't a big corridor of doors, you just have your own floor. Only downside is no lift :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->