2 Chemical Pregnancies and a tubal pregnancy in 6months

lolliplop84

Reaction score
Hello guys, well if you read my other posts you will see my OH and I have had a strange few months. Well after 19months of NTNP with 1 chemical pregnancy and 1 tubal pregnancy now 3months of TTC and 1 chemical pregnancy i'm really confused. I had my Doctor test my LH/FSH/Estrogen and Progesterone last month on CD22 (I ovulated CD 16) results came back normal and Progesterone was at 52.8 so my Doctor wants no further action as of yet. Any way at the time my blood work was taken I would of been 'pregnant' but this wasn't viable as we soon learned it was another chemical (5 days of +HPT's then my period arrived just 2days ago) I haven't yet been to my Doctor about this but will my blood work need to be repeated again when my levels won't be interfered with by pregnancy??? And what are the chances of 3 m/c in a row? My OH and I are now worried we are not compatible to make babies, or he has low sperm count etc (we did a home test kit for him that came back between +/- so not certain how to read that), if any one else has been through a similar thing can you help shed some light on things and possible tests we may need to request to be done?

Thank you

Went to my Doctor today and they are sending us to the recurrent miscarriage unit at my local women's hospital to begin testing.

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for you now.
All the best for the future x

hope u find sumthin out hun... best of luck!! lets hope for good news:D

:hugs: thank you both.

Geegees I am very sorry to hear of your loss
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member