2 Chemical Pregnancies In a Row...ugh

freshie

Reaction score
My DH and I have been ttc for approximately 10 months now, after 9 months of ttc, I got my first (faint) BFP around 10 DPO, tested on and off (lines got progressively darker) throughout the week and by around 15 DPO, the spotting and cramping I had been experiencing all week long turned into AF. I tried to view it as a positive thing as clearly something worked. I went to the a dr. on 15 dpo and my blood test was negative.

I tried to be a bit more patient this month but gave in and tested again on 10 DPO. It was positive again. I have been cautiously optimistic the last 6 days, have tested on and off throughout this time and have received positives. Woke up this morning to AF type cramping and brown spotting, as well as a small temp drop (.03). Feeling once again that this one will not work out....luckily spoke with an advice nurse who ordered blood work so waiting til tomorrow morning anxiously to call in.

Has anyone else out there had two chemical pregnancies? And went on to successfully conceive sometime thereafter? Just needing some positive stories to keep me going on what seems like an endless journey.......

I'm so sorry!! I don't have any experience with chemicals (haven't had a bfp yet), but I just wanted to wish you luck and send you lots of hugs :hugs: and sticky baby dust :dust:

Hope you got some good news today, you can have spotting and still be pregnant. Good luck xxxxc

I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this once, and possibly again. I had a chemical pregnancy last month and I had the same symptoms, I thought the brown bleeding was implantation bleeding, then a few days later I bled heavily but I thought it was because I BD after we found out we were pregnant. I wish you luck, and hopefully we both won't have another chemical pregnancy!

Oh and by the way, it might be too early to tell if your pregnant, my test came back negative from the doctors, two weeks later it was positive from Clearblue, then I found out it was a chemical pregnancy.

I'm sorry you've had to experience this, sweetie! :hugs:

Thanks all for the support!!! First time posting on any site in regards to TTC and realize how great this is as a way to connect with people having similar experiences.

Got my beta results back this AM and it was at 26 yesterday, having to go again to the lab tomorrow to see if the results doubled but the spotting picked up to light bleeding earlier this evening...so definitely not hopeful!!!

Hang in there!!! You definitely have our support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"