2 clomid cycles in ONE MONTH!!!

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So, I had ANOTHER appt today for blood work and an ultrasound. I am on day 14 of my cycle. The follie on my right ovary was 11 mm, and the one on my left ovary was 7mm. My doctor was not impressed. I did clomid 100mg on days 4-8. So now, I have to do clomid AGAIN on day 14-18, 150mg. This is so frustrating!

Sometimes I feel like I just wanna give up. Ive been TTC for 18 months now. It doesnt help that all my cousins are now having babies. I mean im happy for them, but I feel like, envious of them at the same time.

I really could use some TTC buddies or just someone to talk to. My husband is supportive through all this, but he just doesnt understand what I am going through as a mom. I feel its more difficult for us than it is for them, especially when our infertility issues are my fault. I mean, we have a 6 yr old son together, conceived naturally with no problems (I was 18), but I just feel like I am ruining his family dream. and my son doesnt understand the problems we are having, but he keeps telling me that a baby would make our family perfect. That he cant wait to be a big brother and its all hes ever wanted. He has asked Santa for the past 2 years for a sibling and he gets really sad when he doesnt get it. It tears my heart apart. idk, maybe its just my hormones being over clomided. lol.

Anyone else have guilt or envy during their TTC journey? Has anyone else had 2 rounds of clomid in 1 cycle?

I have not taken clomid twice in one month, but I have a friend on another board who did just that and that was the cycle she got pregnant.

The rest of your situation sounds just like mine...(almost) 6 year old son conceived naturally. Now having a hard time with number 2. We have been trying for almost 2 1/2 years now. Last January I got pregnant and at 8 weeks the baby's heart had stopped. So while 9 of my friends and family were announcing they were pregnant I was preparing for a D&C. We are now on to femara. I am having luck getting the eggs to grow and then I take a shot to ovulate. Then progesterone to help either maintain a pregnancy if I do get pregnant or have a period if I dont. My diagnosis is premature ovarian failure...my husband is supportive as well but it is all so much he is clueless on where I am in my cycle etc. All he knows is when I tell him its time to bd! We are going overseas in June. I told him if I am not pregnant by then we need to consider moving on to IUI. Its all getting to be too much. My issue now that I am ovulating with meds is my lining is thin. So this month I am on estrogen and lots of it. Blah. I have gained 5 lbs is a week. I feel bloated and gross. I hope it works and I can try again next month.

So dont give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->