2 day period?? I’m so confused!

MommaWall

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
This is my first post here and I hope I’m posting this in the correct place. I started lightly spotting at 10DPO as my temp had hit coverline, it never progressed past spotting that day.

The next day, 11DPO I had a light bleed that required a pad and the blood was pretty bright and liquidy (no clots).

Today (what I WAS considering CD2, but could be 12DPO), I woke up to a temp back above coverline and I had an even lighter bleed that still required a pad and was still bright red with no clots. By lunchtime, the bleed was done.

So aside from the spotting, we’re talking about a 1.5 day period with a temp back up above coverline. Any ideas what’s going on? Just a weird period??

I also should add, I’ve been using internet cheapies and getting BFNs.

Could be IB... Wait a few more days (easier said that done of course) and test again.

Good luck!

Could be IB... Wait a few more days (easier said that done of course) and test again.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! I tested tonight and *thought* I saw a faint line on an Internet cheapie, but I’m going to disregard and test later in the week :)

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! I tested tonight and *thought* I saw a faint line on an Internet cheapie, but I’m going to disregard and test later in the week :)

Exciting!! I'm a poas addict so I know how hard it is to wait.

I had IB with all my pregnancies about 10dpo, and it was different each time.

Good luck!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->