2 days after suspected IB, BFN

RNMommyof2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m new here! Me and my husband are TTC baby #3...you’d think I’d know what to expect by now but it’s been over 5 years since we’ve gone through this and I am lost!

My cycles are typically 30-34 days long. Last period started March 22. Got a “peak” ovulation tests result on a Clearblue OPK on April 6, and also had ovulation pains that day to the 8th.

Fast forward to the 17th, 11dpo. *TMI* After we BD, there was some bright red blood. This has never happened to me before, ever, and my periods have never in my life been early. So I put a pad on and went to bed. Woke up yesterday 12dpo, nothing on the pad and only small amount of brown when I wipe, stopped by afternoon. Today there’s nothing. Tested, BFN. I’ve read a ton of forums and there’s so many mixed responses on when you would get a positive HPT after IB.

Did you have IB? If so, what was it like and when did you get that wonderful BFP?!

With my dd it was scant brown for a couple days after work 2 days later bfp I was 10-11 dpo. With DS I had one episode of super light pink spotting for maybe an hour after I went to the bathroom and again 2 days later bfp and it was 6 days before my AF. So in my experience its always been 2 days after the IB. GL mama it could be IB or it could've been from irritating your cervix during BD!
:dust::dust:

Hope you get that :bfp: soon. Im trying for #3 as well unfortunately it has ended in 2 ectopics back to back and ended up losing my right tube but I'm not out of the baby making game yet!

Thanks for your reply! I hate this waiting game, I tested again this morning and I think I’m getting “line eyes” or something. I swear I see something and then I don’t. Ugh.

So sorry to hear about your losses. Sending baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->