2 days late and seven bfn

Monkey12

Reaction score
I have a regular 28 day cycle and my BFN is almost two days late i did a test yesterday and today and BFN.
I don't understand, me and my OH made sure we BD on all the right days :blush:

I have had symptoms between 3 and 11 dpo such as Tingly nipples, heightened sense of smell, eating everything, lower bad ache, cramps and today i have been feeling faint on and off.

Whats wrong with me ?

Is it still to early to test?

Confused:shrug:

Hi Monkey12,

Maybe it's just too early to test. Just test again tomorrow! I hope there will be NO AF for you!!! BFP BFP!

My cycles are mostly 28 days these few months too. But I had cycles which were 30-32 days before. So even though today is Day 30 of my cycle, I dare not to test. Besides, I don't even have any symptoms except my gum is a little sensitive few days ago. And my BBT seems to be dropping a little bit... But I will feel wet and can feel my AF is coming ... I just feel nothing so far. Anyways, I'll wait a few more days to test. I hope there'll be no AF!!!

AND I hope we will both get BFP!!! :)

Hi Monkey12,

Maybe it's just too early to test. Just test again tomorrow! I hope there will be NO AF for you!!! BFP BFP!

My cycles are mostly 28 days these few months too. But I had cycles which were 30-32 days before. So even though today is Day 30 of my cycle, I dare not to test. Besides, I don't even have any symptoms except my gum is a little sensitive few days ago. And my BBT seems to be dropping a little bit... But I will feel wet and can feel my AF is coming ... I just feel nothing so far. Anyways, I'll wait a few more days to test. I hope there'll be no AF!!!

AND I hope we will both get BFP!!! :)

Lets hope we both get what we want baby bear and it isn't the dreaded AF.

Monkey12,

You know what... AF suddenly arrived last night without any symptom except a sensitive gum this time. I can't believe it! So it turned out it's only a few days late... I hate it! :(

But I still think that you'll get your BFP cuz you have some symptoms that don't seem like to be AF symptoms.

hi babybear

still here no AFN and all BFN, been the dr's and he has put me forward for an emergency scan as my cycle is a rigid 28 days.

He tested my urine for any infection and im clear. But he wants me too test again on the 21st Jan.

So im still in ! but very confused :)

Good luck Monkey12 I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hi

Still no AFN and another BFN!

Grabbing the bull by the horns, I have been to see the doctor and demanded a blood test :)

I have had one this morning and will have another on Monday the 24th Jan to see if there is any Trace of HCG in my blood stream.

Haha the doctor did ask if i was getting my knickers in a twist because im 5days late and im never late..... Damn right i am! FIX ME IM BROKEN :haha:

Hi

Still no AFN and another BFN!

Grabbing the bull by the horns, I have been to see the doctor and demanded a blood test :)

I have had one this morning and will have another on Monday the 24th Jan to see if there is any Trace of HCG in my blood stream.

Haha the doctor did ask if i was getting my knickers in a twist because im 5days late and im never late..... Damn right i am! FIX ME IM BROKEN :haha:

Aww i wish you all the best and really really hope those tests come back + let is know hun xxx

HI

Just to say that i have succeded in producing yet another BFN!

Still no sign of AF and constantly torturing myself with the possibilty of what might be wrong :(

Anyone have any stories of their HCG not showing in their urine until weeks after their missed period????

Need to know im not the only one who has passed the two weeks. :wacko:

Hey sweetie.....I am 16dpo today and JUST NOW have FAINT lines....ones that you can barely see if I take a pic of them....hang in there our HCG and those pee sticks don't like eachother because I had with my first son to wait until 2 weeks OVERDUE PAST AF to see a positive ;) your still in hunny wait 3 days between testing I know that sounds nuts but some of us only doubt in 72 or so hours instead of 48 ;) its not over :)

Hi all AF was due yesterday but although cycles have been bang on 28 over last couple of months, they can be 30+ so I'm refusing even to think about it til Monday. Maybe...

I'm always 24-25 day cycles so I definitely am a little late :) Just keep the faith girls it can and does happen I am your example :) :hugs: :hug: I know how stressful it is!

I wouldn't test until 5 days after expected AF, I know its a tough wait but your not gonna get "more pregnant" running to the doctors. Stress can delay AF. Try relaxing somehow, have a glass of wine, watch a fun film and wait at least 5 days. Easy does it.

Good luck

I am no longer in the two week wait but back on the circuit over being 39 and trying to concieve.

My AF was due on the 15th of Jan and when it was late i tested with loads of different brands of HPT all of which were Negative. I went to my Doctors and demanded blood tests as i just felt that something wasn't quite right. They came back negative told my doctor i had discomfort in the right side of my lower abdomen and he sent me for a ultra sound scan, which i had today.

The lady who did my scan was Fab and i told her my concerns and said i had loads of questions she just said for me too ask away as she did the scan, she also offered me the Transvaginal scan aswell to be sure and get some answers.
I have good ovaries and my womb lining was good :) but i have a Follicle cyst which is very common on my right ovary which is about 3cms, this is where the follicle sac fills up and when it burst's the egg is released, Mine did not release, i did not ovulate, my period is almost three weeks late. She told me these usual go of their own accord and there was nothing flagged up to say why i couldn't get pregnant :thumbup: but advised me too chat to my doctor. She has booked me in for another scan in 3 months time to check on the cyst but said i might not need it because in three months time i could be pregnant. So back to the doctors to get some advice on how to get things going again. Fingers crossed xxx

Good luck to you and glad it wasn't something more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->