2 days late for my period..............

jules444

Reaction score
hello everyone- I tested with first response 12dpo, 13dpo and 14 dpo the day my period was due~(friday). All negative. Its sunday.....still no AF. Cant bring myself to test again. I dont feel pregnant.Im getting in a real flap about it, darent let myself get excited. should probabably just wait and test again in a few days.Any one had any experience of a late periods and BFN's. ? worst thing is I resigned myself to being barren and infertile forever on friday night after all the negatives I had some wine.....now I feel REALLY bad..xoxoxox

I had 4 days late of AF which started last night. I had pregnancy symptoms and i tested 3days before my due date but got BFN. Yours can be a different story thats what i an wishing you. You can still test again in 2days time if she did not show.

thanks giftmum- sending baby dust for next month. My cycles are never spot on, probably just stress thats holding up af. ney mind.

i just went through the same thing. my second af after my mc was one week late. i was testing and getting negatives and getting so frustrated and confused. she finally showed up this morning. sad but at least i know that the waiting game is over and i can begin to try again. hope this helps and baby dust for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->