2 days late...negative test

Ericka7885

Reaction score
Ok so I have been TTC since June and each month have been disappointed with AF. I have been tracking my cycles and have been consistently starting on day 27 sometimes even 26. I am on day 29 feel some cramping like I am going to start but still nothing. I took a hpt last night and it came back negative. Is it possible that I could be pregnant and it is just not showing up yet? My ovulation predictor was positive on Nov. 6 and had intercourse that day and a few days before too. I want to test again but am afraid of disappointment! I do not realy feel any pregnancy symptoms like I did with my last pregnancy but I am never late!

They say you should take a hpt with your morning wee as its stronger. Fingers crossed you get a bfp!

I was 6 days late this cycle, and I am never late. AF showed up this morning :( But two days late could mean your cycle was a little longer, or you just don't have enough hormone in your system to be detected by a test. I would say if you don't get AF in a week test again. Good luck, I hope your outcome this cycle was better than mine :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->