2 days late - never had this before.

VrWife

Reaction score
Hi Ladies hope you are all having a good day - no sunshine in Scotland yet!

My husband had a vasectomy reversal in October 2015 after 18 ish years. This is our 17th month of trying. I can say hand on heart that I have never in my life had a month like this. I shall explain....

1. I always get sore boobs on the run up to AF. This month there has been nothing until the right one started to get a bit tender about a week ago. The left one gradually caught up. Now both of them are tender at the sides and going up into my armpit 😲

2. I have had no breakouts on the face. My hair feels dryer (maybe the weather we have had. Had a good sunny week in Scotland for once). Usually before af I become a bit more "in the mood" but none of that this time.

3. Cramping! Nothing at all which is odd as I always get a two day warning haha. Then the past three days it's been quite intense especially last night - I actually thought I was coming on. All in my lower back and round the hips area. Nothing at the front. 👹 it seems to be in the evening. Then goes off.

4. TMI warning - my discharge/CM 🙈 has remained a creamy/lotiony white colour. No tint just white. There's not copious amounts but it's there. It's not dry or sticky. Just creamy.

5. Took a first responce test yesterday but bfn. Now I did have a cup of tea before so maybe too diluted. I have been using opk tests to satisfy my poas craving 😂 but yesterday morning was faint. However, yesterday afternoon and this morning the opk was darker. Not like the control line but a visable pinkish line.

I am two days late. I don't no when I ovulated as I just didn't bother this month. I do have 28 day cycles. It's my boobs that seem to be giving it away that something is up.

Hope you enjoyed this haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"