2 days late. Still getting BFN's :( Updated. 4 days late now. still no AF

yourstruly10

Reaction score
So I am officially two days late today. Well it's actually a long story. My cycles are normally 28 days but last month I was 2 days late so this month I based things on a 30 day cycle. Based on my normal 28 day cycle I'm 4 days late. Based on a 30 day cycle in 2 days late. anyways. I have taken lots of pregnancy tests. A bunch of IC's 2 FRER and one digital yes or no first response. All negative. I don't know much about checking my cervix for pregnancy but I do know what it's like during pregnancy from my Previous pregnancy. So I read a bit on here and decide to check it out myself today. I know it's not a reliable way but it's still very high, tilted back and closed. I checked again tonight and could almost not reach it. I'm just So confused at this point. My periods have been very regular since my daughter was born so I'm not sure what's going on. sorry for the long rant. I don't really have any questions just needed to get it out.

Give it a few more days. Sometimes it takes awhile for the hcg to build up. Good luck.

It took me 7 days to get a positive. Good luck x

I'm 6 days late for AF and am usually a regular 28 day cycle girl. Same thing...3 BFNs. The more I read, the more people say it can take up to 6-8 weeks for some people to have enough hcg in their systems to be picked on on an HPT. Hopefully, both of our bodies are slow hcg producers!! Best wishes to you!

Im 3 days late and my cycle is religiously 32 days, now on day 35. I too have been getting BFNs although I wishfully saw a line this morning (soooo faint I think I imagned it).

Fingers crossed this is our month and our bodies are slow HGC producers.
xx

Reading this thread has made me feel much better. I'm 1 or 2 days late. I'm normally a cd37 girl but I was ill at the beginning of the year so I think I'm a bit out of sync this cycle. Tomorrow will be CD40 and I've been having loads of symptoms but I've been getting that :bfn: too. Hopefully I'm a slow hcg producer too.

Hello everyone just thought id update. I am now either4-6 days late depending on which cycle length i go with and still getting BFN's. Hmm no sign of AF or Pregnancy either. Going to wait a few more days and then go see a health nurse as i cant get into the doctors for almost 2 weeks. Im starting to think im not pregnant because with my daughter i got a dark bold positive a day before my missed period. im just so confused still. to everyone who posted they were late i hope some or all of you got BFP's.

hiya hun just thouhgt i would let u know my situation im never late and im now 16 days late with 3 bfn so who knows what is going on fingers crossed for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It ain't over till :witch: shows her face, so keep holding your breath :)

I was 6 days late last month and had a weird, spotty 2 day period. It was bizarre. Kept getting BFNs all week and even the week after my 2 day "period." For someone regular (like me), it really made me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->