2 dpo, shooting achy pains......

Little G

Reaction score
Ok, so I know its way to early for symptoms but today I kept on getting shooting achy pains in my cervix, like inside, when I checked my cp shortly afterward it was really sore and tender to touch, it soon when away and just a few moments I felt the same, it almost made me jump off the seat....... Anybody else experience this and what is it???
xxx

no sorry hun i get shooting pains like in my ovaries but never cervix.... fx'ed

thanks for replying, yeah it just felt a bit strange..... fingers crossed, really trying to not symptom spot but I cant help it, lol. :haha:
xxx

sorry to say this but i usually get exactly the type of pain you described when i get AF. everybody is different though, maybe for you it means something else and also many people say that first pg days are like AF cramps...

good luck

sorry to say this but i usually get exactly the type of pain you described when i get AF. everybody is different though, maybe for you it means something else and also many people say that first pg days are like AF cramps...

good luck

I usually dont get cramps like that at all on the run up or during AF, it was like a dull stabbing/throbbing, usually I only cramp in ovary kinda area, fingers crossed, lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->