• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO who wants to be my buddy :D

ewe, ewe....can I join you guys...lol...I'm currently 3 DPO.....would have been later but I had to coax my O with Licorice....this is 2 month TTC after tubal reversal in Feb..... I used Preseed this month and soft cups day of O and day after for 4 hours each time.....temp dropped today to coverline and feeling twinges in uterus and ovary areas.....but thats it....how's everyone else doing.......

Didn't realize licorice could do that?!? I used preseed as well this month. I am now 8dpo. My bbs definitely have filled out, cramping continuously, extremely tired, and not feeling the best. Not sure if any of those are actually pregnancy symptoms or just the normal pre- :witch: stuff...

I can't wait to :test:

How is everybody else feeling?

Well, I'm a big naturalist and I happened to stumble upon while looking online for anything to get it going once a realized it was late.....that's licorice root....for 3 times a day for 5 days .....its suppose to induce it.....I'm 7 days DPO right now and I know i shouldn't but I POAS...cuz I'm an addict....BFN of course...I just keep hopen and prayen for a second line lol.....on 5DPO i had painful cramps then not much on 6DPO until the nighttime then painful cramping again and hot in the uterus area and some piercing popping feelings....I hate the 2 WW its sucks balls.....this insanity is for the birds and so is this cramping.....oh and total dry cm but cp high and mushy....but I have found this means nothing cuz in my previous pregnancies those 2 things have been different each time......so ..so much for signs....how's everyone else any BFP'S

I am new here, TTC at 43, will be my first. So can I join in the game too. I am on day 20 of the cycle, 3DPO. The 2ww is long.

HI . im 3dpo. not too hopeful though cause this is our 17th cycle sence our M/C.
symptoms so far are sore BBs and I feel like im coming down with a cold.

Hey wow didnt expect this post to be sooo popular. Well here are my symptoms, oh by the way used the clearblue fertility monitor.

DAY 6 - - LOW
DAY 7 - - LOW
DAY 8 - - LOW
DAY 9 - - LOW
DAY 10 - - LOW
DAY 11 - - LOW
DAY 12 - - LOW
DAY 13 - - LOW - GETTING HIGHER OPK
DAY 14 - - PEAK - CONFIMED OPK +++ EWCM
DAY 15 - - PEAK - NEG OPK

2 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAM CM
3 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAMY CM
4 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAMY WHITE CM
5 DPO - NAUSOUS, WHITE CREAM CM
6 DPO - DIZZY, STRONG SMELL, CREAMY CM, NAUSEOUS, HEADACHE, NOT GETTING FULL, TIRED
7 DPO CREAM CM, NAUSOUS, TIRED, MOOD SWING, ITCHY BOOBS, NOT GETTING FULL
8 DPO THREW UP AFTER SMELLING TEA LOL, CREAMY CM, TIRED, NOT GETTING FULL, TIRED. IC NEG.
9 DPO, VERY TIRED, TWINGES IN UTERUS, EXTREMLY HUNGRY, SORE BBS, CREAMY CM. POOR FAINT LINE IC TEST.

At the end of the day this could be because AF is on her way, but twinges ive never felt before.

I fell into temptation and tested on 8DPO, of course it was BFN! I am going to test again tomorrow @ 10DPO. I'm getting tired of all this cramping I've been having!

Looks like you have a ton of "good" symptoms jenkinskay!

Good luck and :dust: to all!

Tested again this morning @ 8 DPO...not sure why guess same reason everyone else does...hoping for a second line....but ..nope, not there.lol....Still getting painful cramping off and on at least once a day.....it hurts to the point of tears....here I am trying to do Algebra homework and I can't even think!! Had to take tylenol..it took the edge off.....temps went up from 97.9 to 98.2 not much probably nothing...I have a doctors appointment today because of this cramping.....I keep thinking I O'd from both sides cuz I am having twinges and sharp pain in both ovaries....IDK......funny I felt more pregnant last month and my temps were sky high only to be disappointed....seems like most symptoms are caused by progesterone really......its a crap shot.....hope you other ladies are having better luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->