2 faint poss, some negs, anyone still been pregn

lauraairving

Reaction score
I am very late for my period, had two faint possitives with clear blue tests. Been to the docs, his test said negative too but he still thinks that I am pregnant. I am going back in a week to get a blood test. He has put me on folic acid. Has this eeeeever happened to anyone?

yep, first time, I had a miscarriage. Going through this now. Only difference is I'm having very light "periods", if you could call them that, and random spotting. I have gotten faint positives and a couple negatives. And I do have pregnancy symptoms. I go for a scan and blood test next week. Other than being pregnant, my doctor said it could be a type of cyst causing the symptoms or possibly going into early menopause! So there seems to be a lot of explanations for this. So best of luck to you. I'm about to go bonkers myself!

I have all the symptoms too :( I haven't ever missed a period before and I am only 19 so can't be menapause!! Unless its a cyst. The doctor kind of told me he thinks I am but he can't say for sure till I get a positive x

Yeah, i know, don't ya hate the I can't say for sures. My husband is driving me nuts, he asks everyday if I am or not. Sorry, can't say til Tuesday.

I'm kinda going through the same thing. AF is six days late today. I had 3 very faint positives and 3 negatives. Today I started spotting, light pink-reddish, just noticeable when I wipe. But I have a lot of the pregnancy symptoms (fatigue, breast tenderness, nausea,etc.) I do get cyst frequently so it could be that? IDK. I hate being confused like this. I don't have health insurance so I can't just call my doctor and schedule an appointment. I would have to go to the er. ??

My blood tests were negative still no answers. :( 15 days late!!

i do remember buying a pack of two pregnancy tests last time and they were negitive,i however had a strong feeling i was pregnant so i went and got the digital ones that said pregnant.. drs tests are very accurate though and if a blood tests says no then you prob arent.maybe just a missed a period?i dont know but 15 days seems a long time to be late :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->