2 free pregnancy tests (UK)

I got an email saying please confrim your order, so I hope youa ll put your correct emails ladies :) x

mine took 3 weeks to arrive, i ordered some more via my mum and i got the email saying to confirm (it said due to high demand they had to verify the cusomer did order them or something) still havnt recieved these and its been a while now!! i had a look on web site last week and now you put your details in and they pick 100 every day from the data bast so could be weeks till your name comes up now!!

i ordered some of these a while ago and they turnt up after a couple of weeks, didnt have 2 verify my email tho.

got a bfp on one aswell last week :happydance: so they do work.

x

I got mine yesterday but cuz they hadnt paid correct postage I had to pay additional 19p plus £1 handling charge! nevermind, hopefully when I test I get a BFP

i ordered some of these a while ago and they turnt up after a couple of weeks, didnt have 2 verify my email tho.

got a bfp on one aswell last week :happydance: so they do work.

x

Congrats by the way, hopefully I get the same result with mine

I got mine yesterday but cuz they hadnt paid correct postage I had to pay additional 19p plus £1 handling charge! nevermind, hopefully when I test I get a BFP

my postage was wrong so had to pay £1.19 ... although i guess £1.19 anit bad for 2tests lol

but bloody hell £495 for there monitor :coffee:

thanks posted this link before and got some gonna try again and see if i can get somemore :D

last time i applied for them i got 2 at mine, 2 at partners and 2 at my mums :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->