Holiday spending money

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
We (me, hubby, 4 and 2 yo) are going to North Wales this year for a 2 week caravan holiday in June. It's a Haven site but lots to do around it.

What's a reasonable amount to take for spending money? Will be having breakfast in caravan before we go out, taking a picnic lunch most days for the beach or in the car and some nights eating back in the caravan.

Hubby has broken his foot and has had a few weeks of work so now money is a little tight. We do have some saved but just wondering what other people think is a reasonable amount?

50-70 a day?
When we go away (Butlins 4 days) we take around £6-£700 we always always come home with atleast £200 but apart from breakfast we eat out every meal time- though usually it’s one big meal and a hotdog with some snacks for tea as my los aren’t big eaters.

You can make a holiday as cheap or as expensive as you want and I’m sure you would still have the same amount of fun.

I usually take £550 pounds and try to minimize other unnecessary expenses so that I can enjoy 100% by spending less. :)

It all depends on your financial condition. I would spend about $ 100 a day.

It sounds like a lovely trip to North Wales! For a two-week caravan holiday with a focus on self-catering and picnics, budgeting around £200-£300 for spending money should be reasonable, depending on activities and any dining out you plan.

For a two-week caravan holiday in North Wales, aiming for around £300-£500 for spending money seems reasonable, considering you’ll be preparing most meals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->