2 half weeks

coopfairy

Ava and Ollie
Reaction score
Hey so i am just over 2 weeks late now and have had sore boobs for over 4 weeks so have def ovulated? went to docs and she said us women get these pains someti+es but it dont mean u ovulate. I am getting negative tests and no sign of af. Last few days i keep goin light headed and feel so tired all the time. I am so confused is anyone else in same position or had it happen?

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. I'm over 2 weeks late, had all the signs for the past 2 weeks that AF was on her way but never showed up. I had a doc's appointment and decided to ask about this issue as well. The doc told me its normal for AF not to show once in a while although you are having all the signs as though its coming. She asked me what changed in the last month that would cause AF to not show up.

I never realized how much I would miss her :wacko:

I hope the witch shows soon or better yet that you get a bfp!

it does sound strange though girls have either of you tested recently ?

had this recently ,missed 2 afs went to dr who did bloods which were all normal sore boobs and nipples for weeks but neg preg tests did eventually show up though and was suprisingly light ,just one of those things i guess doc originally thought menapause ahhh ,seems he was wrong though.

Hope yours show up soon for you both or a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->