#2 ICSI 4AA Embryo transferred yesterday! And so, the TWW begins...

Kzee

Reaction score
Hi all

Just looking for some advice or success stories really.

I feel pretty happy compared to the first cycle! Looking back, I realise that our first try was never going to work due to the poor quality embryos, none to freeze etc. This time has been more positive and we transferred a 4AA blast yesterday, the lovely, wonderful NHS nurse said it was 'beautiful' which is amazing to hear seeing as our last lot were poor. Plus we had a 3AA to freeze! It was really hard to decide whether to freeze the second one, as this would count as our third and final try, free on the NHS. We should have discussed it beforehand, but honestly, I don't think either of us thought it was even possible to produce one good quality embryo, never mind two! We decided to freeze the 3AA in the end. Just because we were so happy to have produced it, we couldn't face discarding it.

Problem is, I know that the good grade doesn't necessarily mean that this time will work, but it's a nice feeling to know that we were capable of even creating on! Has anyone else felt like this? Perhaps i'm reading too much into it!

Last time, the cycle failed, i came on my period a week after transfer so didn't even have the chance to test :cry: It was heart breaking and i'm so so scared of this happening again. I was hoping that there are any personal success stories out there or stats that back up quality embryos leading to pregnancy/live birth?

It's only 1dp5dt and i'm so anxious and I don't want that to effect the outcome in anyway. I even felt like my period was coming immediately after the transfer, still do! :wacko: I just want to relax! Even work isn't occupying me at the minute as it's pretty quiet!

Anyway, be great to hear from any similar situations, success stories or advice on how best to help things during the TWW.

Thanks so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"