2 Jumbo boxes of Pampers for £10 @Amazon

im guessing this is a good buy ? sorry im not sure on the price of nappies!

i just ordered size 2!

Estimated delivery 30 Nov 2010 - 9 Dec 2010 - fx they come!

pamper sensitive baby wipes on there cheap as well :)

Have just checked and the size 3 nappies are showing as back in stock at £20 i think if youve had your order cancelled you should complain as they are still available!!

DO you know how you would go about complaining? Is there an option on their website?

I complained to Amazon through their website and they told me to reorder the product for £20 and they would refund the difference as a goodwill gesture.

I complained to Amazon through their website and they told me to reorder the product for £20 and they would refund the difference as a goodwill gesture.

A good will gesture!!! It's the only thing that should happen in my opinion:wacko:

just got an email saying they were dispatching my pampers earlier than expected :)

that's good news! I've also had the same emails about my orders and already had 2 boxes of size 4s delivered one day last week :)

its funny only today i was thinking the asda size 4 were looking a little tight on her i find pampers a little bigger than the asda ones so might be just in time :) Although i still have 2 packs of asda nappies to use up :) either way i am sorted now though christmas :)

However, we have now received the new stock from our suppliers, we are able to offer you this item for 10.00 GBP even though the actual price is 19.59 GBP.

In this case, we suggest you to place a new order for this item and contact us with the order number so that we will reduce the order cost.

me too! wooo nice one girls!! Get yer complaining knickers on!

I also complained and my size 3 nappies should arrive tomorrow.

Got 6 boxes of 4+ late this afternoon - that should keep Callum going for quite a while! :rofl:

If you order 2 lots they are sending 4 boxes aren't they?

will keep my eye on this maybe they will do it again for size 5 so far stockpiled i have

2 bags of asda size 4 nappies
4 jumbo boxes of pampers size 4 nappies
1 pack of pampers size 5 nappies
6 packs of size 6 pull on nappies

:)

My 8 boxes arrived today :) Now just have to find space to put them!

haha yeah thats the bother I'm having. I've stocked up on well over a thousand nappies ranging from 2 bags of Newborn to a bazillioon bags of size 3. Our spare room closely resembles a Chinese nappy factory! And don't even get me started on the stock piling of wipes ahah

haha yeah thats the bother I'm having. I've stocked up on well over a thousand nappies ranging from 2 bags of Newborn to a bazillioon bags of size 3. Our spare room closely resembles a Chinese nappy factory! And don't even get me started on the stock piling of wipes ahah

Most of ours are around the tv to stop her getting to the dvd and wii :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->