2 more years... :)

mamasinwaitin

Reaction score
Hi!

I am 28 years old and due to work and education, my husband and I are putting off our ttc efforts for the next 2 years... which means 2 more years of mama urges! I have started a blog to help get me through the waiting game and am hoping that some of you may be interested in sharing your experiences with me and helping each other along the way.

I'm interested in making this waiting game a fun and interesting time... and I hope to meet some like-minded ladies along the way to help ease the heartache with a touch of humour.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Because I'm a new poster, I can't post my blog site... if you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the address.

Cheers,
Alicia

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Even though it may not feel like it, two years will fly by! It will be here before you know it!

You're definitely in the right spot! There are so many lovely ladies to chat with, vent to, or ask questions. Please don't hesitate!

Good luck on your journey! :hugs:

:hi: Alicia Welcome!

The waiting game is so hard. I've been WTTC for 3 years now and with each year my urges have only grown. I'm 30 years old now and we'll FINALLY be TTC this month. So, I know exactly where you're coming from!

Try using this time to do the things that you couldn't do if you were pregnant or had a baby. Plan a vacation, save $$, go to school. That's what I did. I enrolled in college to get my Bachelor's Degree. I figured it would help to have something else to look forward to. And if conception didn't happen right away, at least I had something else in my life to focus on.

Best of luck to you in 2 years!

2 years might seem like a life time right now but you'll be quite suprised how quickly it will go. My little boy is 2 yrs old next month and i feels like just a few months back he was born.

H x

I also have to wait a few years.

We'll have to make the most of it :D xxx

Same here, we r waiting too but i hope it wont be 2 yrs! We need to get some money behind us and get a big enough place. If i had my way it would be now but i know OH ir right to be practical even if it does suck! lol

We are waiting too - only to feb though I hope

On the positive side 2 years is a long time to be able to save up money and get your body ready - have a few really nice holidays

Its hard isn't it ??

Hey, i also have to wait 2 years (at least) so i know exactly how you feel. It feels like it's gonna drag on forever but i'm hoping it'll go fast. xx

Hey! :wave: Welcome to BnB!

Two years is the ideal amount of time I'd like to wait... Nice age gap between dd1 and baby #2... unfortunately education will probable mean it has to be longer than that :( Still working out the logistics...

I hope that the next 2 years go quickly for you :) I'd be very interested in reading your blog; Would you mind PMing it to me? (I'm a bit of a blog-aholic :blush:). If yer interested, I have a blog, too... Not about WTT, though - just general life-stuff :)

Take care, and look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the forums! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->