2 nights of hell and counting :(

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by 1st_baby, Oct 12, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Poor lil man is soo sick , hes caught the bad cold me and OH had and now he cant deal with it like us ..hes non stop choking on mucus and has a runny yet stuffed nose I keep pumping out loads of boggies (tmi) sorry , and yet he still cant breath right ..we've spent the last two nights up screaming and fussing cause he wants his dummy but cant breath ..and to top it all off he has his teeth comming in ..

Im going nuts ..how did you girls handle your LO's first cold ? I am giving him Tempra when he needs it but I would like to lay off the meds

2. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

:hugs:

Its hard when LO gets these colds. I havent had a bad one with Ella but had a few with Carly.
    We found these to work :

https://www.patient-pharmacy.co.uk/ReSize.asp?filename=59826KA.jpg&width=250 Helps there little noses or one of these :

https://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/images/catalogue/medium/KarvolVaporiser.jpg i havent used this one myself but heard its brill.
    I hope it passes soon , apart from them ideas , calpol and lots of cuddles and love from mummy and daddy :hugs:

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I do have a vicks vaporizer in his room mabey ill put it in the living room where he is most of the day

4. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Good idea ;)

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Aww! Hope he gets better soon!

6. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

i hope he gets better soon, i just keep sucking snot thats how i cope with it