2 of us went on holiday, 3 came back!!!

loulou1979

Reaction score
I got my :bfp: this morning!!!!!! :happydance:

Have just got back from a wonderful holiday in Paris even despite a few days of rain. Took 750 photos so it must have been a good one!

We got back 6pm last night and I'd been feeling a bit off during the day, but put it down to the travelling. But last night my nips were really sore and I felt a tad sick, so this morning decided to POAS and got my :bfp: - well 3 of them actually!! Used a cheepy from Morrisons first and could just about make out a line. It was that faint I thought it was negative. Then grabbed a First Response and there was a definite 2nd line, so pulled out the Clearblue Digi and the most wonderful words ever popped up - Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

I've been wide awake for hours and can't wait to start telling people. We have to pick up the cat from the boarding place at 10am, but then its off to my parents to tell them the news. Unfortunately DH parents have gone on holiday for 7 weeks, so it'll have to be a phone call for them. The only other people we're planning to tell just now are my 2 best friends (one of which was on holiday with us) as they were the only ones who knew we were trying.

I had all things elaborate plans on how I was going to break the news to DH but in the end I just said 'we did it', started crying then thrust the tests in his face! Oh dear!!! He's really happy, just a shame we can't tell his parents face to face as they've been desperate for a grandchild for years! Even more of a shame that Friday they were in Paris with us and we could have told them then. A did a sneaky test Friday morning just in case but it came up negative. Just shows what a difference a few days makes!

This is my 2nd cycle of trying, this time we used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and preseed on high/peak days. Would definitely recommend!!

Off to skip around the house!!! :happydance:

Congrats, what a fab way to end your holidays!

xxx

congratulations have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Aww fantastic! Congratulations! I have heard so many good things about preseed, might give that a bash in September :) x

Thank you so much for all the messages! It was a brilliant way to end our holiday, even more so as we celebrated our 10 years together while we were away.

And yes Bunnyg82, definitely give preseed a go! I didn't notice that much CM (apart from one day) so I really belief it helped me. It was so worth the £8 something I spent on it!!!

:hug:

Huge congratulations sweetie!! I am so pleased for you :hugs:

xxx

Congratulations! Your thread title made me smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->