<2 on blood pregnancy test results

Desiluve

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and a little confused. I'm currently 31 days late. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests, which all came up negative. I had a blood test done and the results were a <2. I am not sure what this means.. I would appreciate any feedback! :shrug: I am following up with my doctor on Monday.

<5 is typically a not pregnant result. Do you know if you ovulated? Its possible that you could be pregnant and another blood test in a few days time will show an increases in hCG but if that is the case then you will have had to have ovulated in the last 4-12 days and implantation *just* happened so you would have been late anyway. That happened to me with my second actually. I got negative teats for two weeks when my period first went missing, after it was a whole month late I tested again and got a positive but I was only 5 weeks rather than 8 or 9 weeks so our only explanation is I ovulated 3 weeks late. There are a number of different factors that could result in a missing period. I'm sure your Dr will go over them with you on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->