2 periods within 3 weeks... some "symptoms".. not ttc

curious86

Reaction score
So here's my deal.... Last month I started my period on 5/3-5/10, had unprotected sex on the 12th then started another period from 5/19-5/24. This is the first time I have ever had 2 periods so close to each other before. I have no insurance and didn't want to go to the hospital if it was only a one time thing. Over the past few weeks I have noticed some "symptoms" including:
. insomnia
. headaches everyday for almost 2 weeks
. Breasts seem a little bit larger and sometimes hurt when pressed on
. Always tired but cant fall asleep until I can physically not keep my eyes open anymore
. Slight lower abdominal cramps every now and again
. More frequent urination over the last few days
. And weird but my fingernails have always been brittle and easily split/broken but the last week or 2 they have been very strong and hard. I got pregnant at 20 and had a m/c at 2 months and that was the only other time they have ever been like this.

I dont know whats going on. Im not sure when to expect my next period due to the double period in may. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. If someone has some advice or has gone through something like this and can tell me what happened with them I would appreciate it. I would go to the doctor but as I said I dont have insurance and am out of work right now so I have no money for a doctor visit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->