2 poos & period pains!

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Sorry for the tmi lol, but I've had two very loose poos this morning, period pains on and off and some tightenings. I've also had an increase in discharge too. No show as of yet, but lots of pressure down below.

Midwives confirmed on Monday that she's fully engaged and pretty much good to go. I'm just wondering if these things are signs?!

Xx

sounds promising :) could be early signs of body getting ready, could be any day now, good luck :))

I hope so!! How exciting! I'm more than ready now, just wonder when she'll make her appearance? Xx

I have similar symptoms as you. Had strong tightenings for couple days which have been fairly regular but only lasted hour or so then tailed off. Have started up again today with dull ache under bump and pressure. Had one just recently and have a feeling like needing toilet (no. 2 with them as well)

Hope this is it for us both. Good luck hun, I haven't seen my midwife this week but by what yours has said it's looking good for you. Hope it keeps up for you! x

Thanks Hun, hope things get moving for you too! Eeek all sounds promising. Xx

i have had loose bowels and gettin lots of tightnings. No cramps yet. Fingers crossed girls x

I'm having the exact same symptoms! I hope things are getting ready!
Hope you get to meet your little one soon :), seems a bit early still for me at 37 weeks :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->