• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 questions RE movement and dopplers

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
So I'm only just 17 weeks today so I know that movement can be a bit sketchy at this point, am I right in thinking that at this point baby is still small enough to move away from my tummy if that makes sense? Yesterday I felt lots of flutters and little pops today I've literally felt nothing, but I've picked up her heartbeat on my Doppler so I'm not overly concerned, more just curious.

Which brings me to question number 2.

Every scan I've had (3 in total) the sonographer has always held the Doppler to my right side, but I always pick Daisy's heartbeat on my left side :wacko: although I do pick up a sound on the right side but it's not as fast as DD2s heartbeat, what could the 2nd sound be?

Is it possible to miss a twin that many times? Or could it just be placenta pulsating? It's all so confusing.

Thank you :flower:

I think it's still too early for you to feel consistent movements and they are still pretty small. I feel my little one everyday but some days she's more active than others. I still haul my Doppler out almost every day to check even if I feel her. I'm not sure about your other question but I know the docs Doppler is a lot more expensive and sensitive than ours so it probably picks it up a lot of places our at home ones don't. Hope that makes sense. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->