2 Questions?!

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
First do u ladies in 2nd tri still take vitamins? i took pregnacare for the forst 12 weeks, well 8 coz i didnt know i was preg until 4 weeks, but i have stopped at 12 weeks couldnt wait to stop taking them as they made me feel sick! and found it hard to swallow them!

2nd is peperoni pizza ok? theres one downstairs in the freezer and i REALLY REALLY want it! :hissy:

I still take my vitamins, but I know some people can't tolerate them very well so they go off... If you aren't taking them just make sure you are eating properly...

As for the pepperoni pizza... I sure hope it's ok because I've eaten it numerous times since being pregnant... it's heated up so whatever bacteria might be living on the pepperoni will be killed off in the oven...

I take prenatals and I have to take them all the way up even after birth because of the blood loss and breast feeding :) Its just best. As for the pizza sure. I ate a few while pregnant. As long as its cooked well by you it shouldnt be a problem. I dont eat pepperoni anymore so I buy the veggie or plain cheese ones. Eating smokes pepperoni is a big risk as well as deli like meats.. I think as long as you kill off bacteria by cooking it yourself it should be ok.

I'm still taking my prenatals and I plan to continue until I am done breastfeeding also. I know I don't eat a perfect diet, and this way I know my baby is getting what she needs.
And as far as the deli meat goes, the way it was explained to me, its the uncooked part that is the problem. Bacteria developing and everything. I've been eating peperoni and my baby is growing and developing just fine.

I still take my vitamins but I usually just take them every other day because they make me sick. as for the Pizza its ok for you to eat , I eat Pizza alot , enjoy :hug:

I'm still taking folic acid... I stopped taking pregnacare after 2 days because it made me really sick :( I hope pepperoni pizza is ok, because I've been eating it too lol... As long as its cooked through it's fine :)

I still take mine, I take mine before bed so I don't have to worry about them making me feel sick, so maybe try taking before you go to sleep

I took my vitamins throughout my pregnancy, and pepperoni pizza should be fine :D

I still take mine, I take mine before bed so I don't have to worry about them making me feel sick, so maybe try taking before you go to sleep

What a cute little bump!!!! Have you posted it in the bumps section?

Pizza, yummy yummy and I still have 3 months pregnacare left so I will be using them all! I always end up aneamic towards to the end and I am determined for that not to happen this time!!

What a cute little bump!!!! Have you posted it in the bumps section?

thank you, I tried but it didn't work I will try again, and its a bit bigger now I need to take another picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->