2 under 2 anyone?

Nitengale

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I just got a positive on my hpt yesterday. I am really excited but also nervous about the age gap. We were planning on definitely trying for another but didn't think it would happen this fast! My DD2 is only 1 so that means that I will have 2 under 2. Anyone else in a similar position or have experience with this?

Nitengale, I remember from the December snowflakes thread last year! How are you? Congrats in your BFP!!!!! I'm due the end of Aug :)))) We didn't think it would happen this quickly either... Life's going to get rather busy in eight months time, lol Xxx

I will have 2 under 2. My youngest is 11 months and I'm 9 weeks pregnant x

Hi Kate! So good to see you again.

Congrats to both of you! I am due the beginning of September. It will definitely be interesting having 2 under 2.

I will be having two under one! Plus a four year old. Panicking!

I'm heading for 3 in 3 years (ds1 should have just turned 3 by the time this one is due and ds2 will be 16m!) can't wait!

My first two are 24 months apart and its crazy hard the first year but they play and fight well together now :)

Will be 2 under 18m here + 6 others ranging from 8 to 22 !

Also have a grandchild on the way !

I will! My LB is 13months and I'm about 4wks :D

Congrats btw! Xx

my one will be just under 2 by a month :) Her birthday is in September this one is due August xx

There's 21 months between my two. It was a tough age gap as DD was old enough to kick off, but not old enough for her to really understand.

My little boy will have just turned 2 when the new baby arrives if all goes well. Ds bday is end of july and due date is beginning of august for new babh

I have two under two...12 months apart, and it's great! It's hard if they both get up at might, but besides that, it's so much fun, and they now love playing together!

I've just found out I'm expecting no.2, due 3rd Sept and my little boy will be 2 on 10th Oct. I'm pooping myself!!

My two will be exactly 2 years apart. Have the same due date as last time....scared but excited!

I have 2 under 2. They're 17 months apart. I'm working on 3 under 3, and my second and third will be 11 months apart. I'm not worried at all, though. I think 2 under 2 is an absolute breeze. I made my older child a part of the pregnancy. I'd lay him on my belly when baby was able to be felt from the outside and let him feel the baby, I took him to ultrasounds, I'd get him all excited about how it's his baby, too... Now, he takes WONDERFUL care of his little brother. He's not even 2 yet, but he can change a diaper, can feed the baby a bottle or spoon feed, he shares toys and snacks, sings to his baby brother, etc. It's great! He makes it very easy for me. I'll be doing all the same things for both of my kids, with this baby, but my toddler is already prepared, and he's excited to have a baby on the way already.

I had 3 under 3. :). My first two are only 15 months apart. I won't lie, it's a lot of work. I found the transition from 1 baby to 2 babies pretty tough. You'll do great though, if you are a routine follower. :). By the time my 3rd was born, they were 3 and under. They were all planned and we had fun and enjoyed it! Babies are a blessing. Plus, think of the fun they will have as playmates!

I'm going to have 3 under 3. My girls were 13 months apart i loved it!

My friends due her third any time now and her first two will be 4 in feb and 3 in jan, brave lady!

We we're TTC from when O was 6/7months old, he'll be 22months when jelly tot arrives :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->