2 water questions

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I am trying to get the baby to take a bit of water with his real food meals, just a couple of sips to get used to the water before the summer as where i live is very very hot. The nurses at the baby clinic also recommended to give him a little water. Anyway he hates it, he has only just started taking a bottle of expressed milk at daycare in a mam bottle so i am not sure if its a bottle problem or a water taste problem, probably both.. any tips?

Second question: do i have to boil the water if i am using water from a brita jug or bottled water?

when summer was younger she would never take water so used and literally a little drop of baby juice do get her used to drinking fluids other than her milk and one she took it i stopped putting juice in and she will drink water all day she loves it! oh and yes i still boil summers water.

maybe try it in a beaker ? also i would boil water until baby 12 months

I'm in the same boat...He rejects water.I have now started adding a little juice just to give it a taste and he loves it.Even grabs his sippy cup for more! Try it and maybe later just start adding less and less until it's 100% water.

i always boil the water. maddi hated water until not long ago and now she doesn't mind. i just kept trying her with it, i too would add juice to it to see if he likes it :) MAM's also do a beaker so he might prefer that honey :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->