2 weeks abroad question!

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Never done 2 weeks before and just wondering whether to take loads of clothes or maybe not so many and either hand wash or get some done in the hotel? I have very messy children lol! Thought? Xx

If no washing machine in apartment or villa id probably pack enough for the 2 wks.

I'd do the same as PP. I always take enough plus extra if there's no washing machine or anything, especially with kids because they can have an accident or get mucky so easily!

Bonus with holidays to hot places us it's all shorts and tees. We are going to Cornwall so i'll be spending at least 1 morning in the laundered as we'll only be able to fit 1 weeks worth of clothes in the car!! Lol

Yeah there is a laundry - I did put on there about getting some done in the hotel. Hmmm might just take extra clothes plus a hand wash just incase xx

I always take enough for two weeks and a few extra ... I do tend to take though two weeks of dresses and I wear bikini kaftan most days and take a few and just mix and match or rinse, a few pairs of shorts and vests tops too for the day

I tend to take stuff that can be mixed and matched. We usually stay in a hotel so dress smartish in the evenings. I plan the clothes do that once they have been worn for 1 or 2 evenings then they can be worn during the day.
I usually take some Persil with me do that I can hand wash things like bibs and also do clothes if I have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->