2 weeks late w/ negative tests

babycakes2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I'm currently on bc but this month I lost my pack and was unable to finish. I'm now two weeks late but I have taken 4 hpt's that have all came back negative. I keep having cramps and thinking I'm going to start my period but nothing happens! I also noticed a white creamy discharge and pain in my olvaries (or what I asume to be my olvaries) are these symptoms? I wouldn't mind being pregnant. Im hoping I am actually but I hate not knowing for sure!! Anyone have any simular situations? What happened?

I'm in the same boat my last period was may 28 th and I have taken both blood and urine test and they are negative and I have the same symptoms as you as we'll as a few more . I am going to see if I can request an ultrasound tomorrow because its not uncommon in my family to have a no show pregnancy ( pregnancy that doesn't show on tests right away ) . My mother and sister both has bfn until they were 3-4 months along so its still possible your pregnant :)

Thanks for your reply! Nice to know I'm not alone! Let me know how the ultrasound turns out! I may wait another few weeks and try an ultrasound as well. Good luck!!

I'm experiencing something similar. I have on average 38 Day cycles. My period is currently 2 weeks late but im still getting negative tests! It's driving me insane! I'd love to hear how you girls are progressing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->