2 weeks late.

Harlyn

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm new!

Heres my story (in a little details as possible!) My husband and I aren't trying to conceive (we do use the pull out "method) but at the same time we say if it happends, it happends! Well...to start off my periods have always been irregular but lately they have been better than usual (1 or 2 days off). Also, I'm not on birth control nore do we use condoms.

My last period was on march 27th and lasted it normal 7 days....I realized my period was kind of taking forever to come in late April, so I looked on my calendar and I was due on April 23rd - I was 8 days late. I'm not going to lie and say I have taken a pregnancy test because at this point I know I do need to take one, and I will take one tonight as soon as my husband gets home!

So back to my story, on fri when I was 11 days late I started spotting brown blood and 3 days later still spotting the brown blood it would come and go only when I whiped throught the day. Today I still have it but not as much and the blood has never turned red or pink. I figured if it was my period coming it would have atleast came by now.

I mean honestly, I don't have any "sighns" that I am pregnant, but at the same time I don't have any sighns that my period is coming neither - I always have tender breast and cramps right before my period and I haven't had that!

I just want to know if anyone has been through this and what the outcome was! I am going to take a test today, but I am worried now and want to know if anyone has been in this situation before and what the outcome was.:haha:

Good luck testing, i dont have any advice. i hope you get the result you want xx

I would say take a test as it could of been implnation bleeding so you could be preggers :D

I'm having the same thing happen with tender breast and I'm 3 weeks late but having negative results.
Good luck testing! :D

I'm having the same thing happen with tender breast and I'm 3 weeks late but having negative results.

Caitlin I am very confused. In your post about Yasmine you said you stopped taking the pill on the 12th of April and got your period on the 17th of April so how are you three weeks late? your not late, your period should be starting any day now if your cycles are normal...??

I stopped by pills on the 16th of April and my period came on the 19th so we are only a few days apart but really should get them at the same time as my cycle is only 25 to 26 days?

Am I missing something?? Sorry today is my first day here but I want to make sure I am counting everything right and so forth to bring all mioght baby to my belly

Caitlin I am very confused. In your post about Yasmine you said you stopped taking the pill on the 12th of April and got your period on the 17th of April so how are you three weeks late? your not late, your period should be starting any day now if your cycles are normal...??

I stopped by pills on the 16th of April and my period came on the 19th so we are only a few days apart but really should get them at the same time as my cycle is only 25 to 26 days?

Am I missing something?? Sorry today is my first day here but I want to make sure I am counting everything right and so forth to bring all mioght baby to my belly

That wasn't my post. I was taking Tri-Sprintec but before that I use to take Ortho Tri-Cyclen. I stopped taking it April 21st. My last period was March 18-23. I was suppose to get my period April 17th and never did and now I should be starting this months cycle in 8 days. I have a 30 day cycle.

I hope that helped a little. :)

@Caitlin - sorry I thought it was, I totally must have read that wrong. Sorry for this mistake. I am so confused with the terms and things on here and charts and all this stuff. day 2..on the site..I wanted to make sure I was counting right and stuff. Again so sorry :) Good luck.

@Caitlin - sorry I thought it was, I totally must have read that wrong. Sorry for this mistake. I am so confused with the terms and things on here and charts and all this stuff. day 2..on the site..I wanted to make sure I was counting right and stuff. Again so sorry :) Good luck.

That's alright, no worries. :D
There are still some terms I'm learning. I use an app on my iPhone called Pink Pad to help me count my days because I get a bit confused with all this stuff lol. Thank you!
Good luck to you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back