• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 weeks one day late but no AF??

laurag15

Reaction score
Well I am 2 weeks 1 day late but not had AF still. Had tiny spotting (when I wiped) around the time AF was due, but thats it. Had cramping from 2 days before AF was due, uptill about a week late. Then I felt sick for about 3 days, like realy sick, as if I was gonna throw up. Since then Ive felt ok, have a heavy/bloated stomach (which I swear is fatter) and Ive been very tired and emotional. Done two tests last week but one was BFN and one didnt work grr Help please!!

Do you know for certain you ovulated when you normally do? Could be late ovulation and therefore a longer cycle.

I'd say re-test if its been a few days since your last test. How sensitive where the tests?

they were clearblues. i am on the pill but missed 5 last month, so not sure if i ovulated or not. could of done cuz i missed 5 :s

Same here - I am on cycle day 49 now! AF was due around CD 31!!! Going for bloodwork this week :p

I would say do another test and see what hapens, if its comes up negative again, then go to Drs and see what they say, they may want to do a blood test......

CD 50 - no AF! Any updates from anyone else here?

not realy sure what cycle day im on, im confused. My last period was 25th July so what cycle day am I on? sorry to sound realy stupid...

If your last period started on 25th July, you are at CD44 - CD1 is the first day of your period. I think so anyway, new to all this myself. :D

You don't sound stupid, everyone is learning and we're all here to help!

ok thanks. i just wanna know whats going on. read so many conflicting things. my stomach feels crampy and bloated, last week I felt very sick and exhausted and the week before that (before my period was late) I remember having pains in my chest and back and shoulder blade.

have you taken anymore tests recently. I would say to go see your dr and explain to them what has been happening. They may take some blood for a test.

Whats happening at the mo for you then hun....

wel donemy 3rd test but neg... very strange. Im now 2 weeks and 5 days late...been having restless sleep and period cramp and nausea but still gettin bfn. OH has given up and thinks theres no chance im preg

then i would go to the drs and get them to do a blood test and see if there is anything else they can do or suggest.

i agree with ShadyR, go to the doc's hun and get checked out good luck x

oh hun really go and get checked and see if they can sort you out an ultrascan !

yes get to the drs and ask for some advice, i agree though sounds like they may need to do a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->