2 weeks past O... no period... ?

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to this site and need some reassurance. My partner and I are currently TTC. This will be my third and his first, but my first devoted attempt. My previous pregnancies, both healthy and amazing, happened right off BC (pill and the shot) and it's been 10 years since my last so I can't remember WHEN I took a HPT?!?!

As of now, I stopped BC mid-cycle in May 2014 and had breakthru bleeding and possibly a period the week prior to Memorial Day. I then got a normal period June 19th. Got a positive with OPK July 4th and 5th (14-15 cycle day). Noticeable cramping during those days, not severe. BD a few times the week prior to ovulation, as well as my positive O days and the day after. The morning of July 11th (7 days post ovulation) I had light pink/brown spotting when wiping after using the restroom after intercourse and thought it was the onset of my period so I freaked but it disappeared after an hour or two. Have had days where I run to the restroom way more than usual, some cravings and aversions to foods, mild cramping and dull lower back ache, feeling bloated, some tiredness, constipation a week or so post O, and some white discharge that started as creamy and is now thinner. Thought for sure AF was on the way, but not exactly sure WHEN because I haven't had enough regular cycles off BC to track what's "normal" for me. Today would mark my 28th cycle day and NO AF yet... Have taken HPT a few times prior, as well as this morning - all BFN. I'm trying not to be overly anxious but it's so hard and I don't want to be super disappointed when AF comes, so I've been convincing myself that my cycle is just a little longer than 28 days. I've Googled and read SO much and I know that every women is different, but I just wanted some opinions from other women, as compared to my own current personal experience.

Thanks and good luck to everyone TTC!

It does sound pretty good, the spotting sounds a lot like implantation spotting.

What type of HPT did you take?

I've used First Response, line and digital, as well as EPT and a Dollar Store brand. Just took another FR this morning and a BFN... still no AF. I'm on CD15. I've read that some women didn't get a BFP until a week or more after missing a period but I don't know what's going on with me :(

I've had absolutely no spotting since the 7th/8th day after ovulation. My partner and I have even BD some more bc I was sure that would jumpstart AF! But nothing at all still except some creamy/thin discharge. I've always had a monthly period, on or off BC so this is very frustrating and I refuse to believe I am pregnant until I see it with my own eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->