Server Error When Posting On Own Threads

RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
Hi!

Been getting a server error when trying to comment on threads that I started, like my journals for about 3-4 days now. Its not letting me post and has happened prior after the new update but it resolved itself the same day.

I can still message other members and post on other threads just not my own.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot of error I keep getting when trying to update journal

Screenshot_20231228_210900.jpg

That happened to me recently on one of my journals. It happened a number of times with one post I was trying to make. I was able to write other posts on that same journal, just not the one I initially was trying to post when I ran into the error :shrug:

That happened to me recently on one of my journals. It happened a number of times with one post I was trying to make. I was able to write other posts on that same journal, just not the one I initially was trying to post when I ran into the error :shrug:
Ahh thank you! How do I write another post? I try to refresh the page but the same text box keeps popping up with the comment I was previously trying to post

This happens to me when I use certain smileys. When I posted without them then it posts fine.
Thanks, Bev!!! So frustrating! I'll do a test and on my journal and see if I leave out the smileys and see if I still get a error

It worked! Thanks girly! ❤️

Oh yes it did turn out to be the smilies in my case too! Once I deleted them I was able to post again. I've used the same smilies many times since that error message happened too so I have no idea why it was causing an error though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->