2 weeks pregnant. Not possible is it??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My periods are 33-44 days apart. My last period was on June 30th and since it carried into the month of July (5 days long) I wasn't due for another period until 8/6. I've been celibate since 12/3/13 and ended it on 8/1.
Needless to say, no period now and going on 5 days late. 1st thing I thought was pregnancy because of my symptoms but could that be possible only 10 days after sex??

My breasts are killing me, I'm bloated, headache, and cramps which were bad yesterday on my right side.

I do have PCOS but my cycles are fairly regular coming every month. Any advice??

If you ovulated within a certain time of that encounter then yes its possible. It may or may not be picked up on a home test yet so I'd pick up a couple and if its negative then wait a day or two and test again. Good luck!

Because I'm not sure it would give me an accurate result just yet so I'm just looking for opinions. I just had sex 10 days ago. Would I even develop symptoms this soon?

Wouldn't my LMP throw off my EDD if I am pregnant?

if you are 10 dpo you might get a positive if you are pregnant. more likely to get one in 2-4 days. good luck

Yes it's possible. But I suggest you do the pregnancy test maybe 2 weeks after to get an accurate result because you might get inaccurate result if you do PT as early as now.

@Holly Since I had sex on 8/1, if AF doesn't show by Friday (the 15th) that will have been 2 weeks so I think I'll either test then or on Saturday

I got a bfp 11dpo and was feeling nauseous from days before.

like another poster said, pick up a few tests and take one, if it's bfn give it a few days and test again.

Just because it's not probable, doesn't mean it's not possible!
I would test as soon as possible, sometimes stress can affect when you get your period, and even if the test is negative, there's one thing less to worry about.

All the best to you, and I hope you get the result you want :)

@Holly Since I had sex on 8/1, if AF doesn't show by Friday (the 15th) that will have been 2 weeks so I think I'll either test then or on Saturday

I mean 2 more weeks. That's a total of 4 weeks after your last period. Or if you could wait make it 5 weeks because waiting for at least a week after a missed period might give you a more accurate result.

totally possible! 10 days after sex could put you at 10 dpo. i'd wait another 2-3 days just to make sure and test! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->