2 year old run over

Babydreams321

Reaction score
WARNING DISTURBING!!!

sooooooooooooooooo f****ing awful!! :cry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-people-ignore-lying-stricken-road-China.html

How on earth did this happen?? Mankind appall me :nope:2

Couldnt bring myself to watch the video but Oh My God.. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, how could you live with yourself seeing that and not helping!?!?
:( poor little girl

Oh my god the poor little thing :-( I am digustingly shocked!

apparantly she died.
https://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90882/7618318.html

Oh my god I wish I hadn't watched that...I just sat here with my hand over my mouth crying...I can't believe that....oh my god

Poor little girl. RIP angel. What has happened to humanity. :(

Things like this should be censored off the net! Im sorry but this forum really is not the place for this. Perhaps put it in the News section but please... not baby club :cry:

Not one part of me wants to watch that footage. Reading the article made my stomach churn. How can people be so heartless. My heart goes out to that poor family who will have to come to terms with the fact that their daughter died due to the sheer ignorance and callousness of others.

That is horrible. But if you read the actual article it says that many chinese people are hesitant to help in situations like these for fear of being the one blamed.

My OH told me about this earlier....it's heartbreaking to think that there are people out there who would do this or let it happen or not do anything about it. It really kills me that this happened. R.I.P. sweet little girl.

That is horrible. But if you read the actual article it says that many chinese people are hesitant to help in situations like these for fear of being the one blamed.

Someone could sue the pants off of me if they wanted to...and I'd be okay with it, as long as I'd done what I could to save the baby..my bank account might hurt but my conscience would be solid. People disgust me.

Really wish I hadn't watched that video :( Poor little angel.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it...I'm already upset enough over this as it is....I would be even more devastated if I watched it.....

Be thankful you didn't. I didn't realize it would show the actual accident happening, and the disgusting people that walked past a 2 year old in a puddle of blood.

I've not watched it, the pictures were harrowing enough. I'm absolutely disgusted with the evil fucker that did it and equally appalled at the people just walking past. Pond scum of the human race.

Someone could sue the pants off of me if they wanted to...and I'd be okay with it, as long as I'd done what I could to save the baby..my bank account might hurt but my conscience would be solid. People disgust me.

Exactly. There is CCTV and the injuries would have been conducive with a hit and run so a pedestrian walking past and not helping a severely injured beautiful little girl is unforgivable. How could anyone not help?

"people will have no natural affection"

This proving more truer by the day.

How anyone could watch any other human or even an animal being run over and just walk on by like it was nothing outright infuriates me. Selfish selfish our world in general is becoming.

Poor little sweetheart :(

I've cried all evening because if this... :cry: and I think EVERYONE in that video should be put in jail, and suffer... and I mean everyone! I don't care how scared you may be, to sit there and walk by a dying toddler in the fucking street and not help??? That is pure psychopath behavior and people who can do such awful things shouldn't even be allowed to breathe our air! Sick twisted *****!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the video and will not watch btw but I was told about it and that is enough for me!

Yeh i agree Eve no need to watch the vid, hearing what they did is bad enough.

Absolutely disgusting behavior they should be utterly ashamed as themselves.

I just dont get it??? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->