2 years & 2 months, and these 2 weeks...

taylorttc

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I havent posted in a while due to myself and OH having a change in work committments and also deciding to NTNP after a long 2 year of actively trying :dohh:

We totally forgot about NTNP this month, have been really busy and have only BD TWICE, YES TWICE, this cycle.
We BD (if I ovulated on the day I usually do) 2 days before and the day after ovulation. :shrug:

So, I am now around 9/10 DPO, and only realised 4 days ago that we are technically in tww. Is 5/6 DPO too early to start recognising symptoms?

I came down with a cold, and have since then been super super tired, could literally sit and sleep anywhere, my boobs are hurting like crazy (alot more than usual), I keep having waves of nausea, and now I am beginning to need a wee more than normal...

Any of you ladies in the same boat? I absolutely have my fingers and toes crossed, it would be amazing to have a postive HPT on Tuesday when AF is due :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fingers crossed xxx

Good luck to you! I am 8/9 dpo and have been TTC for forever now lol I'm sure I'm out this month, just waiting on the longest tww ever to be over with. Should be in the next few days. Your "symptoms" sound good. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you hun, :hugs: wishing you lots of baby dust too!!

Do you have any 'symtpoms' :haha: ? I am worlds worst for symtpoms spotting, however this month I started getting symptoms before linking them to pregnancy, rather than looking for them...

I can't tell whether I'm cramping or not, I keep feeling weird twinges and pulling sort of sensations but I dont know..

Also, my legs are aching and I keep getting a weird taste in my mouth.

Another few days to wait, see if the witch shows!

Those all sound really good, honestly. I have "symptoms" every month lol my body has issues with progesterone apparently. Every month I have cramps, sensitive breasts, sometimes nausea, frequent urination. It's so annoying

I can't deal with getting my hopes up, I have a doctors app on Tuesday after work, I am going to pick some tests up after docs app and test on that evening.
I will be around 12 dpo then :thumbup:

Ive dealt with 26 months of heartache, so another one wont kill me if its another negative.

Oh really? Symptoms are so terrible, I wish there was literally one major pregnancy symptom that only occurs when your pregnant, so we could know straight away!

Super tired, early night ofr me:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yeah I'm with you on that. I've also been TTC for over two years.

Well here we are one more day before AF due! I shall be 12dpo tomorrow.

This month I actually feel like I'm pregnant, mainly because I feel COMPLETELY different to every other month, and my boobs, wow they are extremely sore and round and stiff :thumbup: good sign?

Got an ultrasound on my ovarian cyst this afternoon, can the sonographer determine whether period is about due to start?? :shrug: Just a thought..

Only time will tell. 24 hours and counting :coffee:

Going to pick up a few different tests later today :haha: xxx

Stalking!!!! Those symptoms sound so promising, I've been TTC 9 months now, hoping both you ladies get your bfp v soon xxxx

Hey Hun Oasis717 :hugs::flower:

You are more than welcome to stalk :haha:

They do but I get excited every single month!! I have had that 'metallic' taste in my mouth since yesterday too, however its quite soapy also. Nothing has gotten rid of it :shrug:

I'm going to have a sneaky peak at your threads ladies :happydance:

xxx

stalking! i got a postive OPK 16 days ago... and then 9 days ago..
I was cramping SO bad yesterday and was convince AF was coming.. but still nothing.. my nipples are so so tender and getting worse and for 2 days now I feel like I have a lump in my throat... yesterdays HCG test was a BFN... i might test tomorrow if AF doesnt show again as I will either be 17 or 10dpo... I cant even tell anymore!
all this cramping, nausea and breast changes are driving me crazy. i NEVER notice this much pain and discomfort with my usual cycles... but I could just be paying more attention this time? who knows... either way i am stalking!

stalking! i got a postive OPK 16 days ago... and then 9 days ago..
I was cramping SO bad yesterday and was convince AF was coming.. but still nothing.. my nipples are so so tender and getting worse and for 2 days now I feel like I have a lump in my throat... yesterdays HCG test was a BFN... i might test tomorrow if AF doesnt show again as I will either be 17 or 10dpo... I cant even tell anymore!
all this cramping, nausea and breast changes are driving me crazy. i NEVER notice this much pain and discomfort with my usual cycles... but I could just be paying more attention this time? who knows... either way i am stalking!

Hey Hun, Welcome :hugs:

Oooo that's crazy, 2 positives? I used to get that, very late in my cycle though. Do you temp ? I have my fingers crossed that you get your BFP :hugs: Gotta keep each other positive, although I understand that it is so stressful, looking for each and every symptom!

How long have you been TTC hun? And do you have regular cycles?

I'm going to go pregnancy test happy in Boots this afternoon, only to get BFN's no doubt :coffee::coffee::coffee::dohh:

Xxx

I had positives yesterday and the day before also .. this is my second cycle and i havnt been temping. Cramped very bad yesterday and thought i was getting af for sure . Fingers crossed

Good luck hun! Fingers crossed you get lucky and get your little jelly bean! The positive opks are unusual, I wonder why you have had multiple positives? When are you going to tests again with hpt ? :hugs:

I had my ultrasound, cyst is still same size on right ovary, everything else looks excellent. Womb was great, empty but I'm aware at around 4 weeks a pelvic ultrasound wouldnt show anything!
Took a Clearblue plus and it was stark white negative but it was around an hour after drinking 2 pints of water.. Maybe too diluted? :shrug:

Losing hope, but that was expected I guess!

Look forward to hearing from you ladies xxx

I tested on Monday and got a negative. It keeps feeling like af is coming and I keep rushing to the bathroom to check.. I've been trying to put off testing until Friday because I only have two frers left.. But I may test today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->