jessieJ24

Mom to 1 and expectin #2!
Reaction score
anyone else expecting number 2? my son will be 2 in march and I have so many worries about jealousy and not being able to give him my full attention :(

anyone else expecting number 2? my son will be 2 in march and I have so many worries about jealousy and not being able to give him my full attention :(

Me! My little girl will only be 21 months and I'm worried about her feeling pushed out and not giving her the attention she's used to :wacko:

My son was 2 in September and i'm around 6 weeks with number 2.My little boy is starting to think the world revolves around him so i think it will be really good for him to have a sibling, not only someone to play with but to teach him important life lessons too.Ive been told too that you just naturally share the love between them.I guess just try to involve your child as much as possible,going to scans talking to bump etcx

My son will be 23 months when babes is born :) we are thrilled to see them grow together... There are still days that I worry about my son being jealous... He doesn't like me holding other children right now.

Baby #2 is due two months before my sons 3rd birthday and I am nervous that he's going to be jealous. I'm so afraid that he'll feel replaced :(

yep, but siblings are a gift in life so I'm just trying to focus on that! xxx

My daughter will be almost 4 when this one arrives, which i hope is a good thing as she likes to help and feel like a big girl so i think she'll cope quite well. Wishful thinking haha. Also me and my partner both work from home so she'll still get plenty of attention from daddy so hopefully jealously won't be a huge factor.

My current two are 17 months apart. I've kept the jealousy at bay by keeping my toddler involved with the pregnancy and by letting him know that his little brother is his baby to take care of, too. Yeah, it sounds a little weird to call MY baby my SON's baby, but it really makes him feel special. He gets to feed the baby and help change him, and now that the baby is starting to want to sit up and play, my son shows him how to play with toys and wants to play with him. I'd definitely suggest keeping your toddlers involved. It works WONders. Also, while baby is young and should be sleeping a lot, your toddlers can still get a LOT of attention. Don't be afraid to put baby down and have a snuggle with your older kiddo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->