20 days late and no AF, neg HPT, very confused

2 daughters

Reaction score
I am 32 years old, have 2 daughters age 12 and 9. I have only been late 4 times in my life. Once with each of my daughters and the last 2 late times ended in miscarriages. Now I am 3 weeks late, :bfn: really :confused: I have some nausea, urinate frequently, stay hungry all the time, have weight gain due to eating, and my breast hurt on and off. I also stay very dizzy at times. My lower back also aches on and off depending on what I am doing. Which I also had lots of with my 2nd daughter. Also I had bleeding after intercourse which was gone within a few hours. That I have never done except while I was pregnant with my 2 girls. I don't have insurance to go to the Dr. to get tested. I guess I am just wondering if it is possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test. If anyone has any information for me please help me out here. I am not stressing about it or anything like that. I am just very confused at this moment.

Hi ya im in the same boat 3 weeks late and bfn...only been late once in mg life and that was when i was pregnant with my boy. its so confusing im afraid to get excited incase im not pregnant..was with the doc on Wednesday and waiting for results tomorrow but doc reckons im pregnant.

High five! I'm in the same boat too. 17 days late, and negative test. If it gives you any hope I've heard of people getting negative tests and then 2-3 months into their pregnancy they are confirmed pregnant. My sister just had her baby 3 months ago and didn't get positive urine tests and finally after 2 months had a blood test done to confirm she was pregnant. Also my friend didn't get positive test results until she was 8 weeks.
Good luck!:dust:

I'm also about 3 weeks late... It's frustrating!! Hope we all find some peace of mind - by af coming or a bfp! I haven't gotten a blood test done yet. Going to wait two more weeks and then hope for the best. =P

Im on to my 2 missed period with bfn don`t know what's going on dropping another sample into doctors on Monday. lets hope i get to the bottom of this x

I am currently a week late for mine...and every so often I get cramps and think I am getting it then run to the bathroom and there will be nothing...I took a test last night but it came out BFN and it was a little disheartening. But still no period today and if I still don't have one in a week going to go to the doctor and see what's up. My body feels too off to not be pregnant :shrug: I am sleeping so much...today was the first time in the past five days I managed to stay up more then a collected 6 hours during the day and only because I had to cook dinner. And my back is KILLING me along with my sides :( and I feel sooooo hungry but when I go to eat I get instant sick and not hungry anymore...have to force myself to eat.

Hope all you ladies get your BFPs this month and that's the reason for our periods being so late!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->